<big id="vhnxb"><progress id="vhnxb"></progress></big>

      <big id="vhnxb"></big><noframes id="vhnxb"><big id="vhnxb"><progress id="vhnxb"></progress></big>
      <progress id="vhnxb"></progress>

            Undergraduate qualifications application

            Find additional information to help with your enrolment process or additional forms you may need to complete

            myUC is the University of Canterbury's student portal and the first step on your path to enrolling for study at UC. If you are enrolling for the first time, you will need to create a new account. If you already have a myUC account please login using your existing usercode and password.

            You should complete your application through myUC as soon as possible. Closing dates may differ depending on the qualification you are applying for so make sure you check if your qualification requires a special application. Check you are eligible and meet the university entrance requirements.

            Additional Forms

            The following qualifications require additional application form

            • Bachelor of Engineering with Honours - direct entry to first professional year
            • Bachelor of Fine Arts
            • Bachelor of Music - performance course
            • Bachelor of Speech and Language Pathology with Honours

            Use this form if you have applied for more than 75 points per semester or more than 30 points of summer school courses:

            The appropriate Dean or Academic Manager must grant permission in order for you to be able to enrol in a course for a third or subsequent time. This is not automatic. If you are granted permission to re-enrol this will usually be your final opportunity to pass this course(s).

            Please email this form and any additional supporting documentation to the Student Advisor in the appropriate College Office.

            Information you will need on hand

            • Your National Student Number (NSN) or New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) number (if you have one)
            • Details of the qualifications and courses you plan to study
            • If you are an international student you will also need your Passport details

            Start your application

            After creating your account or logging into your existing account, you will be asked to START or RESUME your application.

            You will then need to complete your identification details, together with citizenship and residency information. You will also be asked about your admission to University, your schooling and questions required from the Ministry of Education and if English is your first language and if you live with the effects of a long-term illness, injury or disability.

            You will then need to add courses ensuring you have an appropriate workload.

            Find out more about the enrolment process for a teacher qualification.

            chat loading...
            chat loading...

            Confirmation of your Application to Enrol

            UC will send you an email or letter within five working days that includes your Conditional Offer of Place letter which confirms the enrolment details that have collected from you.

            As soon as you receive the letter you should check that the courses and site codes are correct. If they are not correct, you should email enrol@canterbury.ac.nz with your student ID number to advise details of what needs to be corrected or make changes online with myUC as below.

            International students

            All international students must enrol in person. International students have special compliance requirements that must be met before completing enrolment.

            Make changes to your Application to Enrol

            You can make changes to your qualification selection, course selection and contact details until you accept your Enrolment Agreement. If you make changes after you have accepted your Enrolment Agreement you will have to go through the approval process again.

            You can make changes online with myUC, by phoning the Contact Centre or in person at the Student Service Centre (level 1, Matariki).

            Check the progress of your Application to Enrol

            Check the progress of your application anytime by logging into myUC.

            Processing your application may take several weeks. The University will make every effort to keep you informed of your application's progress and reach a decision as soon as possible.

            Your application, qualification and course selections need to be reviewed by staff in the appropriate college, school and/or department.

            Your application will be checked for:

            Your personal details will also be double-checked and, if additional information is needed, the University will email you asking to supply this.

            The University may also be waiting on your exam results to be supplied from NZQA. If you do not pass your exams, we will contact you to discuss alternate options for gaining entrance to university.

            A prerequisite is a course that you must pass before you can do another, usually more advanced, course. If you do not meet the prerequisite (or co-requisite) for a course, you will be notified via myUC with the status of the course application as failing the prerequisites.

            If you fail to meet the prerequisites and believe you have grounds for an exemption or want to apply to study the course as a co-requisite, you can apply for an exemption.

            If you have applied to enrol in more than 75 points per semester or more than 30 points of summer school courses, you must also apply for permission to enrol in an excess workload.

            You can do this by submitting the Application for Permission to Enrol in an Excess Workload form:

            For more information or if you have any queries regarding your application

            chat loading...
            chat loading...
            chat loading...
            chat loading...