- COVID-19 Alert Level 2 updates
- Opening hours Monday to Friday 6am - 9pm; Saturday/Sunday 9am - 5pm
- Bookings essential for Group Fitness (non-members, we can book you in on arrival, call ahead or you can download the app without being a member)
- Social Sport Leagues start Monday September 14th, registrations open now
- Small Group Training for Term 4 starts soon - registrations open now!
- On demand via the app for members only - check it out!
UC Students Gym Membership
Levy funded - you're all paid up
Get active with UC Rec & Sport
Exercise with a small group of like minded people and knowledgeable instructors.
There's nothing retro about our service
It's true, the RecCentre is a relic of the 70's, but looking past the green vinyl and rimu features, we have invested in the latest Technogym equipment rivalling some of the top end gyms in town. Plus, in addition to all the usual gym stuff we also boast a bouldering wall, squash court, boxing room and social sport leagues.
Explore our website or pop down for a look through. Try us out with a 14-day guest pass. ($25 or free for UC Staff) or a casual visit costs just $13. Once you're in the gates, you can lift some weights, try some classes or climb the wall - it's up to you!
We're super busy at peak times, Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm, so if you prefer a quieter workout, try us out during the day, or on the weekends. We've even got an off-peak rate available, saving you around 40% off our full rate!
UC Parking rules and fees apply 8am - 5pm weekdays, but outside of these hours, grab a park right outside.
Follow us on social media
Find out about what we are doing and upcoming events on our social media platforms.